Transmission:6 Speed C635 Manual
Engine:1.4L I4 16V MultiAir Turbocharged
Fuel Efficiency:25 CITY / 33 HWY
- 6 Speakers
- AM/FM radio
- Radio data system
- Radio: Uconnect 5.0 AM/FM/BT
- Air Conditioning
- Rear window defroster
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Remote keyless entry
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Traction control
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- ABS brakes
- Anti-whiplash front head restraints
- Dual front impact airbags
- Dual front side impact airbags
- Front anti-roll bar
- Front wheel independent suspension
- Knee airbag
- Low tire pressure warning
- Occupant sensing airbag
- Overhead airbag
- Brake assist
- Electronic Stability Control
- Delay-off headlights
- Front fog lights
- Security system
- Speed control
- Bodyside moldings
- Bumpers: body-color
- Heated door mirrors
- Power door mirrors
- Driver door bin
- Driver vanity mirror
- Front reading lights
- Illuminated entry
- Leather steering wheel
- Outside temperature display
- Overhead console
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Telescoping steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Front Bucket Seats
- Premium Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats
- Split folding rear seat
- Front Center Armrest w/Storage
- Passenger door bin
- 17" Aluminum Wheels
- Alloy wheels
- Rear window wiper
- Variably intermittent wipers
Clean CARFAX. KBB Fair Market Range High: $8,028
25/33 City/Highway MPG 25/33 City/Highway MPG
* The 2014 Fiat 500L is an all-new car, and marks the second major model in Fiat’s U.S. lineup. Compared to the Fiat 500 (aka the Cinquecento), the 500L has 42 percent more interior space. Source: KBB.com
* Big-car passenger and cargo space; good outward visibility; lots of European personality inside and out. Source: Edmunds
* With the introduction of the 2014 500L, Fiat has given fans of their unique urban cars a larger option to enjoy. With four passenger doors, this vehicle can seat five in style. Plus, with its large liftgate in back, and split folding rear seats, all models have been built with room for your cargo if you need it. It is offered in four models: Pop, Easy, Trekking and Lounge. Each model comes with a 1.4-liter, 4-cylinder, Turbo Engine with 160 horsepower. Despite being peppy, all trims get an impressive EPA estimated 25 MPG City and 33 MPG Highway, with the exception of the Lounge which comes close with 24 MPG City and 33 MPG Highway. Once inside, you'll notice the striking modern interior and surprisingly spacious head and legroom. For technology enthusiasts, all models come standard with Uconnect 5.0. It uses Bluetooth for making hands-free calls when connected to a compatible mobile phone, and lets you use Voice Commands for radio functions. It also includes a 5-inch touchscreen, AM FM radio, audio jack, USB port, and you can insert an SD Card for your Music. On top of that, you also get the convenience of audio controls located on the steering wheel. Fiat has considered passenger safety as well. All models come standard with 4-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes, Stability Control, seven Airbags, Hill Start Assist, and LATCH anchors for your after-market child seats. In addition, if you forget to check your tire pressure, the 500L takes care of that for you. An overhead display will inform you about low pressure on any of your four tires. For added peace of mind it comes with a security alarm as well. Come drive the 2014 Fiat 500L today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Come See us today and Drive! RON TONKIN KIA 19335 SE MCLOUGHLIN BLVD GLADSTONE, OR 97027.
Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.
2022 Models – Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
Hybrid Models – Ratings determined by EPA. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.
Based on the J.D. Power U.S. ALG 36-month residual value forecast for 2022 mainstream models. For J.D. Power 2022 award information, visit jdpower.com/awards.
Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportations New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Model tested with standard side airbags (SAB).
View U.S. News Best Cars at http://www.usnews.com/cars.
Virtual Inventory, Available Configurations and In-Transit inventory contains vehicles that have not actually been manufactured. These vehicles show consumers sample vehicles that may be available. Pricing, Options, Color and other data pertaining to these vehicles are provided for example only. All information pertaining to these vehicles should be independently verified through the dealer.
Some vehicles may have dealer installed options that are not included in the price.
Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-package/condition, and other factors. Vehicle may be sold, please confirm availability with your dealership.