Exterior:Bright White Clearcoat
Interior:Dark Slate Gray
Engine:2.4L I4 DOHC 16V Dual VVT
Fuel Efficiency:21 CITY / 28 HWY
- Quick Order Package 2GA
- Tire & Wheel Group
- 4 Speakers
- AM/FM radio
- Audio Jack Input for Mobile Devices
- CD player
- MP3 decoder
- Radio: Uconnect 130 AM/FM/CD/MP3
- Air Conditioning
- Rear window defroster
- Power steering
- Four wheel independent suspension
- Traction control
- ABS brakes
- Anti-whiplash front head restraints
- Dual front impact airbags
- Dual front side impact airbags
- Front anti-roll bar
- Low tire pressure warning
- Occupant sensing airbag
- Overhead airbag
- Rear anti-roll bar
- Brake assist
- Electronic Stability Control
- Front fog lights
- Speed control
- Bumpers: body-color
- Manufacturer's Statement of Origin
- Roof rack: rails only
- Driver door bin
- Driver vanity mirror
- Front reading lights
- Outside temperature display
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Tilt steering wheel
- Front Bucket Seats
- Premium Cloth Bucket Seats
- Split folding rear seat
- Front Center Armrest w/Storage
- Passenger door bin
- 16" x 6.5" Styled Steel Wheels
- 17" x 6.5" Aluminum Wheels
- Rear window wiper
- Variably intermittent wipers
- 4.12 Axle Ratio
CARFAX One-Owner. KBB Fair Market Range High: $7,492
21/28 City/Highway MPG 21/28 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards Reviews:
* If you live in an area where snow and inclement weather are regular occurrences, the 2014 Jeep Patriot’s low cost 4-wheel drive model should look quite appealing. When equipped with Freedom Drive II, this little compact can go where many of its rivals dare not. Source: KBB.com
* Comfortable front seats; a few clever features; above-average off-road capability when properly equipped. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Patriot has a body style that hearkens back to the Cherokee of the past but with a refreshingly modern twist. Its geometric angles, bold fender flares, and body colored grille freshen up the look while still maintaining the familiar Jeep look and feel that people love. It is available in three models: Sport, Latitude and Limited. The Sport and Latitude come standard with a 2.0-Liter, 4-Cylinder 158 horsepower engine. The Limited comes standard with a 2.4-liter, 4-Cylinder engine with 172 horsepower, and it is an option for other two models. The Sport and Latitude come standard with a five-speed manual transmission with an option to get a 6-speed automatic instead. With the Limited, the automatic is standard and the manual is an option. All three models can be purchased in either 4x2 or 4x4 versions. However, with the 4x4, the standard engine is the 2.4-liter, and the Sport comes standard with a manual and the other 2 models come with the automatic. With the Patriot, fuel efficiency capabilities vary depending on which combination of engine, drivetrain, and transmission types you choose. However, the best gas mileage is achieved if you go with the 4x2 Sport or Latitude models with the 2.0-liter 4-Cylinder engine and manual transmission. It gives you an EPA estimated 23 MPG City and 30 MPG Highway. On the inside, you find a comfortable cabin that is easy to utilize and maintain. Everything you need is easily within reach. Standard on all models is an audio jack for your mobile devices. Cargo space is generous in the Patriot too. Not only do you get 53.5 cubic feet of room when the rear seats are folded down, in the Latitude and Limited models you get extra space with a standard front passenger seat that folds flat. For safety, it comes with six airbags, Anti-lock brakes, brake assist, stability control, electronic roll mitigation, and hill start assist. Come in and drive the 2014 Jeep Patriot today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Come See us today and Drive! RON TONKIN KIA 19335 SE MCLOUGHLIN BLVD GLADSTONE, OR 97027.
Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.
2022 Models – Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
Hybrid Models – Ratings determined by EPA. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.
Based on the J.D. Power U.S. ALG 36-month residual value forecast for 2022 mainstream models. For J.D. Power 2022 award information, visit jdpower.com/awards.
Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportations New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Model tested with standard side airbags (SAB).
View U.S. News Best Cars at http://www.usnews.com/cars.
Virtual Inventory, Available Configurations and In-Transit inventory contains vehicles that have not actually been manufactured. These vehicles show consumers sample vehicles that may be available. Pricing, Options, Color and other data pertaining to these vehicles are provided for example only. All information pertaining to these vehicles should be independently verified through the dealer.
Some vehicles may have dealer installed options that are not included in the price.
Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-package/condition, and other factors. Vehicle may be sold, please confirm availability with your dealership.