Engine:2.0L DOHC Intercooled Turbocharged
Fuel Efficiency:21 CITY / 28 HWY
- Premium Model
- WRX Short Throw Shifter Package
- 6 Speakers
- AM/FM radio: SiriusXM
- CD player
- Radio data system
- Radio: AM/FM/HD/MP3/WMA w/Single-Disc CD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Automatic temperature control
- Rear window defroster
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Remote keyless entry
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Four wheel independent suspension
- Speed-sensing steering
- Traction control
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- ABS brakes
- Dual front impact airbags
- Dual front side impact airbags
- Front anti-roll bar
- Knee airbag
- Low tire pressure warning
- Occupant sensing airbag
- Overhead airbag
- Rear anti-roll bar
- Power moonroof
- Rear Bumper Applique
- Brake assist
- Electronic Stability Control
- Checkered Cloth Upholstery
- Exterior Parking Camera Rear
- Front fog lights
- Panic alarm
- Security system
- Speed control
- Bumpers: body-color
- Heated door mirrors
- Power door mirrors
- STI Short Throw Shifter (WRX)
- Driver door bin
- Driver vanity mirror
- Front reading lights
- Illuminated entry
- Leather Shift Knob
- Outside temperature display
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Performance Design Heated Front Bucket Seats
- Rear seat center armrest
- Sport steering wheel
- STI Leather Aluminum Shift Knob 6MT
- Telescoping steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Front Bucket Seats
- Front Center Armrest
- Heated front seats
- Off-Black Center Armrest Extension
- Split folding rear seat
- Passenger door bin
- Alloy wheels
- Wheels: 17" x 8.0J Aluminum Alloy/Dark Gray Finish
- Variably intermittent wipers
4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Checkered Cloth Upholstery, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Leather Shift Knob, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Passenger vanity mirror, Performance Design Heated Front Bucket Seats, Power door mirrors, Power moonroof, Power steering, Power windows, Premium Model, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM/HD/MP3/WMA w/Single-Disc CD Player, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear Bumper Applique, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Speed-sensing steering, Spoiler, Sport steering wheel, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, STI Leather Aluminum Shift Knob 6MT, STI Short Throw Shifter (WRX), Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, WRX Short Throw Shifter Package.
Odometer is 25298 miles below market average!
21/28 City/Highway MPG 21/28 City/Highway MPG
* If you are looking for an affordable sports sedan with all-weather capability, superb handling, and laudable fuel economy, far be it from us to disapprove of the Subaru WRX. Given its newly available CVT (continuously variable automatic transmission) and added creature comforts, the WRX has become a feasible alternative for non-enthusiasts. Source: KBB.com
* Very quick acceleration; impressively sharp handling, especially with the STI; secure grip provided by standard all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* Introducing the all new 2015 Subaru WRX with handling and performance like never before. The body has been completely redesigned featuring a stiffer unibody providing a solid feel and improved reflexes. Experience razor-sharp response and reduced understeer with Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC) with Active Torque Vectoring. The redesigned, stiffer unibody provides a solid feel and improved reflexes, while 0.96g of lateral acceleration means tremendous cornering force is always at the driver's command. Subaru's Symmetrical AWD system transfers power to the wheels with the best traction, limiting slip and ensuring performance on any road and in any condition and with Driver Controlled Center Differential you can fine-tune the distribution of power. WRX produces more maximum power and torque, as well as delivering more than 250 lb-ft of torque across a flat plateau from 2000 to 5700 RPM. With higher total output across a wider range, the new powertrain makes pure performance available at any time, in any gear. In the STI you get an even stronger 305hp turbocharged Subaru Boxer engine delivering 290 lb-ft of torque. Powering the engine is an available Sport Lineartronic transmission with paddle shifters or a 6 or 8 speed manual gearbox. Available features include a premium 440-watt audio system featuring nine harman/kardon speakers, STARLINK with Aha connected service brings in custom content, a Multi-function display with performance meter functions keeps you informed on the fly, as well as an available GPS navigation system. Inside, 19.0-cubic-feet of trunk space with a flat load floor provides cargo-carrying versatility, including the ability to carry a full set of four wheels and tires and 60/40 split-folding rear seat enables the perfect mix of passenger space and the ability to carry longer objects or extra gear. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.
2022 Models – Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
Hybrid Models – Ratings determined by EPA. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.
Based on the J.D. Power U.S. ALG 36-month residual value forecast for 2022 mainstream models. For J.D. Power 2022 award information, visit jdpower.com/awards.
Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportations New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Model tested with standard side airbags (SAB).
View U.S. News Best Cars at http://www.usnews.com/cars.
Virtual Inventory, Available Configurations and In-Transit inventory contains vehicles that have not actually been manufactured. These vehicles show consumers sample vehicles that may be available. Pricing, Options, Color and other data pertaining to these vehicles are provided for example only. All information pertaining to these vehicles should be independently verified through the dealer.
Some vehicles may have dealer installed options that are not included in the price.
Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-package/condition, and other factors. Vehicle may be sold, please confirm availability with your dealership.